GENERAL CONDITIONS OF “PASSENGER TRANSPORT” – BLAGOEVGRAD ‘S CASE TRANSPORTATION OF PASSENGERS IN THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD
1. “Passenger transports” – Ltd. offers for the occasional transportation in the country, licensed buses – “SETRA”, “MERCEZ”, “JOE J9”, from 20 to 50 local (passenger seats).
2. “Passenger Transport” Ltd. Blagoevgrad has the following buses for long-distance and occasional transport:
SETRA – 315 HD-50 m. / 215 HD-50 m. / 211 HD-38m. / 208H-29 m. / 209 H-34 m. /;
MERCEDES – 303 RHD-50 m. / 303 RHS-50 m. / 303 15 R-53 m. / 0303-47 m. / 817-25 m /
/ 412 D-20m. And 16m.
FIAT IVEKO – 43 seats;
KING LONG – 35 seats;
KARSAN PEUGEOT – 21 seats;
VOLVO B 6 – 24 seats;
3. The client determines the bus start time, the route and the duration.
For long-distance trips, the driver’s maximum travel time is 9 hours, after 4.5 hours driving the driver is provided with at least 45 minutes of rest on the basis of the Road Transport Act.
For larger transitions, a second driver is used.
4. Three days before the “occasional carriage” is made, the cost of the shipment must be paid at the same time, and a list of passengers for the BAD shall be submitted, which shall be certified by the SIA.
5. THE DELAYER IS OBLIGED TO:
-to provide a licensed bus with the Civil Liability Insurance and Passenger Insurances, a tachograph, a valid bus card on the bus, a preliminary medical examination, marked on the bus sign “occasional carriage”
-Autobus to be clean, heated in winter, possibly equipped with air conditioning in the summer.
-to provide a driver with the necessary qualifications to carry out the shipment, in accordance with the requirements of Regulation No. 33.
6.The carrier is not liable for delays due to objective reasons, as well as for unplanned shipments for the same reasons. The carrier pays only the value of the part of the route made.
7. THE CONTRACTING AUTHORITY IS OBLIGED:
-to provide three days before the trip a list of passengers’ names,
Route with hourly timetable for the day on which it is planned to perform the shipment on a route map. To nominate a roll-call officer of the Passenger Group to represent the “Assignor”.
– eating and smoking only outside the bus during breaks.
– not to carry cargo and luggage which are expressly prohibited in the carriage of passengers, the transport of firearms, narcotic drugs and narcotics, poisonous preparations.
8. The investor is liable for the damage caused to the bus by the passengers
During the trip and pays the costs of their removal.
The damages shall be established by a signed two-sided protocol.
9. The investor provides for his / her own overnight accommodation for the driver (s) and guarded parking for the bus.
10. In the event of a road accident, it is obligatory to wait for the drafting of a protocol by the traffic police authorities.
11. When disputes arise between the parties, they shall be settled in the spirit of
Understanding, and if they can not be resolved by the countries
Compliant judicial authorities.
“Passenger Transport” Ltd.