GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PASSENGER TRANSPORT LTD FOR ADMISSION AND TEMPORARY STORAGE OF LUGGAGE IN THE CABIN BARGAIN
1. “Passenger Transport” Ltd. accepts storage of the luggage in the wardrobe from 6.00 am to 7.00 pm.
2. The price for storage of the luggage for the specified working time is BGN 1.00 for each package or bag.
3. In order to receive the luggage of the Client for storage in the closet, the client must declare his / her three names and the exact address of his / her place of residence.
4. After receiving the luggage, the cashier identifies it with an adhesive sticker consisting of two parts, one part sticking to the luggage and the other on the luggage receipt.
5. The Employee fills in the Log, which records the number of the luggage receipt, the date and time of acceptance of the luggage, the names of the Customer, and submits the Customer’s Signature Log.
6. The employee refuses to accept luggage for storage in case they have a dubious appearance and content in the case of highly flammable and explosive substances, substances causing odorous odors, etc. As well as luggage of sizes larger than the reception counter.
7. Customers are not allowed to enter the room when they import or receive luggage from the wardrobe.
8. Unauthorized baggage handed over to the wardrobe shall be kept within three months from the date of logging into the log with the care of a good holder. Upon expiry of this period, the Company shall not be liable for them.
9. Employee hand over baggage back on request by the Customer by checking the numbers on both parts of the luggage receipt and then destroying them.
10. In the case of non-presentation of a wardrobe receipt by the Customer (as a result of loss), the Employee is not obliged to hand over the listed luggage, unless there is evidence to do so. Otherwise the handing over of the luggage will take place in the presence of the Chief of the Bus Station after the Customer’s data has been checked with those entered in the Diary.
“” PASSENGER TRANSPORTATIONS “